Please Bookmark my Blog if You could Be so Kind :)


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lazy Sunday

What a lazy day it's been so far. Watched parts of a couple movies and watched a few parts of football games. After dinner in a little bit I'll be working on the homework and studying I've been putting off all day. I have the last test in my Networking class tomorrow. On Wednesday I have my final speech to do. As of right now it looks like were going to be getting a snowstorm here. They say Tuesday night into Wednesday. I hope it's more Wednesday and classes are canceled. I probably won't be that lucky though. Lindsey is at work again today. I haven't seen her or Noah since last Sunday :(( And as of now it might be almost 2 weeks before I get to see her again. God I love that girl. If you have a few minutes please check out my website for articles on lots of useful things.

Find Articles on Everything at JustArticles.net

No comments:

Post a Comment