Please Bookmark my Blog if You could Be so Kind :)


Friday, December 4, 2009

Was up at the shop today...

Watched the boys take down an impacter that weighed a lot!! It took them about 3 hours to move it from one end of the yard to the other. Their were a few times when i thought the thing was going to tip. The only main obstacle was moving it under the power lines. Though, that turned out to be the least of the issues with the move. They had to move 3 cars that no longer started so they had to hook them up to a forklift and drag them so they could position the impacter. The worst part of the day was dealing with 20 degree weather and the gusty winds that chilled your bones. Well I'm going to go get some dinner and work on some homework I've been putting off. On a side note, I waqs going to go see Lindsey tonight but she's still pretty sick :( Maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to see my love.

Find Articles on Everything at JustArticles.net

No comments:

Post a Comment